If You Are a VETERAN In Need Of TRANSRANIAL MAGNETIC STIMULATION, Follow The Steps Below
Go to va
- Schedule an appointment with a VA provider (Primary Care, Psychiatrist, Doctor, etc).
- Ask your provider to refer you to BrainStim TMS Clinics for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation though the Community Care program.
- Ask your VA care team to work with you to see if you are eligible for community care. Provide them with the following information:
IMPORTANT: Make sure VA confirms you are eligible and authorized before proceeding to Step 2.
make your appointment
- Call us at 833-TMS-INFO.
- BrainStim TMS Clinics will follow up with the VA to receive your referral through the Community Care Program.
- VA will work with you to find a TMS location that best suits your geographical location.
- Arrive for TMS treatment and receive life-changing care!.
- Click below to read frequently asked questions and learn more about what to expect during your TMS treatment appointment.
Real Stories, Real Patients
hear elsa's story
hear OLIVer's story
hear Martha's story
hear ROD's story
covered by most insurance plans
you are not alone
If you are one of the 16 million Americans who suffer from Major Depression and antidepressants are not working or you have intolerable side effects, there is hope. Over 2.5 million patients have been successfully treated with TMS.Click below to schedule your free consultation and find out if TMS Therapy is right for you.
See Studies & Read More About TMS Therapy Benefits
VA-Approved TMS Therapy for Active Duty & Veterans
Interested in becoming a TMS provider, or have patients you want to refer?
find a clinic
Our passion of TMS therapy has inspired us to work diligently to provide a new alternative mental health solution. We strive to bring quality care, innovative treatment in TMS, and mental health awareness to your community.